IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING Infection control
Our offices follow infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We actively monitor rules and guidance that may be issued to make sure our infection control procedures are current and adhere to agency recommendations and regulations.
We ask for your full cooperation in following these steps:
- Our office will communicate with you before an appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Any new patients (or last visit more than one year ago) must complete a patient registration form. This form can be completed and submitted securely on-line (we recommend using a computer rather than a phone). The form can also be printed and filled out, and then brought to your appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We encourage “touchless” payment prior to your surgical appointment – make a payment online.
- A mask or face covering is optional.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.